Search:
August 28 The periodic repainting and restoration of the Basilica's interior was begun in late summer of 1933, and included new lighting in the choir stalls. Instead of the constructed scaffolding used when the Basilica was built, workmen used a movable scaffolding. The Journal (November, 1933) reported: "This scaffold was (apparently) so easily movable that one never knew quite where to expect it in the morning on going down to Conventual Mass."
Saint Augustine of Hippo
Daily Mass Readings
Sunday Homily
Campus Garden (Father Philip M. Kanfush, O.S.B.)


E-mail Us